The Private Daytime Charter leave Martha’s Vineyard or Cape Cod and cruises around the Cape and the Islands. If you’re looking for a big boat that carries more than six passengers, this is what you’re looking for our Coast Guard inspected boat allows for up to 18 passengers.
Plan Sea offers a variety of cruise experiences, including sunset cruises, private ferries, and special events. Use the filters to find the perfect cruise location for your day in Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod, or Cuttyhunk, Elizabeth Islands!
- Save money by booking Weekends and Evenings rather than Weekdays on many private charters
- For the 2021 season, we will not be offering public, by-the-seat cruises
- Click on the image buttons to search availability, cruise options and pricing
- The Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) answer most questions
- If you don’t see the perfect cruise option, Contact Us to plan your perfect day at sea
Use this to FILTER or browse cruises below:
No Activities found.
All aboard the Party Ferry for a truly memorable event. Go from Falmouth Cape Cod and spend 2-3 hours having a blast aboard the boat cruising the beautiful shoreline of Woods Hole, stop in a secluded cove for a quick swim and on to Oak Bluffs to continue the party onshore. Return to Cape Cod.
Get the party started with a private boat cruise from Edgartown or Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard or Falmouth, Cape Cod. We can stay close to shore for a steady cruise through the prettiest harbors in New England. Toast the bride or groom watching a beautiful sunset on the luxury party boat – Plan Sea.
See sights rarely visited by Vineyard and Cape tourists.